If you are using REP in classroom teaching, you might be intersted in our reading lists for the following courses. Click the PDF link to download the list of articles.
Teaching a course not listed here? Contact us
to request a request a list for your course or module.
When you register
for a personal account you have the option to create your own list of articles, which can be shared with colleagues and students. To do so, you should do the following.
1. Make sure you are already logged in to your Institutional Account.
2. On the upper right-hand side of the screen, go to Personal Account > Register.
3. Log in to your Personal Account. You will know you are logged in when you see your name in the upper right-hand corner of the site (under the name of your institution).
4. You now have the ability to add articles to your Shortlist. You can do so by clicking “Add to Shortlist” at the top of an article.
5. You can access the Shortlist at any time you are logged in to your account.